Sunday, November 3, 2013

How to Make Money Using Youtube

I’m going to show you a recent case study of one of my videos that got the #1 Google position in less than a week and now nets me a respectable $300+ per month. Everything I did from the exact onsite optimization to the exact backlinks I used is revealed.

The information contained in this report is proven, not theory. Bottom line: This stuff flat out works exactly as I describe if you're willing to take action.

This ebook is short and to the point. I'm not going to torture you with hours of tedious boring video tutorials. This ebook course was created for speed. Get through the info quickly and start creating simple profitable videos asap. No need to over-complicate things. Speed, efficiency and simplicity are the key.
What this is NOT is a detailed course on internet marketing fundamentals like keyword research, where to find products to sell, how to set up a simple landing page, etc. I created this course with the assumption that 99% of you guys have a handle on that stuff.

This is a case study of a +YouTube  video I created around the profitable keyword phrase "high ticket affiliate programs".

I uploaded a video to YouTube on June 1st, 2013. Within a few days it was ranking #1 on Google for the keyword phrase “high ticket affiliate programs”. It also got on the first page of YouTube’s search results immediately. I started getting buyer traffic the same day!

Check out the screen shot below for proof of my #1 Google position

"High Ticket Affiliate Programs" is a buyer keyword. The people searching for high ticket affiliate programs are internet marketers who are known to readily spend money for valuable information.

The product I'm selling is one that I created called "High Ticket Dynamite". It's a rolodex of high paying affiliate programs that offer commissions from $100 up to $10,000 a pop. The traffic from this video that arrives at my sales page converts at a respectable 6%.

My net profits from this video average about $300/month (1 sale per day). Not too bad for just a few minutes of work. These smaller $300+ per month income streams really add up, especially when you consider how ridiculously easy it is to create and rank videos like this.

Click Here for the Rest of the Content!

No comments:

Post a Comment